Jinhe USA LLC, subsidiary of Anhui Jinhe Industrial Co., Ltd., a global company doing business in the field of food additives related chemical components production and R&D, is expanding its business in the U.S. We are recruiting a part-time business development staff in our Chicago Office.
Primary Responsibilities for the position:
- Manage the appointments schedule by prioritize requests and send reminder to appointments involved personnel.
- Maintain important business contracts such as office lease, clients purchasing annual contracts, shipping documents, employee agreements, sales package agreements, payroll records, insurance materials, etc.
- Arrange the business travel schedule and purchase transportation tickets and lodging.
- Register trade shows booth and work with external contractor on booth design and setup; Work with freelancer on company website, brochure and PPT.
- Assist customer service to fulfill clients’ request and maintain good relationship.
- Spread important market leads, attend global trade shows to collect most update market information and analyze in hands data to forecast market trend.
- Collaborate with sales managers to approach and acquire new clients.
- High School degree or higher.
- Good communication skill.
- Good team player with a positive attitude, also can complete tasks independently
Contact person: Sofia Sheikh
Address: 1420 Renaissance Drive, Suite 103, Park Ridge, IL 60068
April 1st 2018