Jinhe USA LLC, subsidiary of Anhui Jinhe Industrial Co., Ltd., a global company doing business in the field of food additives related chemical components production and R&D, is expanding its business in the U.S. We are recruiting a full-time Customer Service Representative in our Chicago Office.
Primary Responsibilities for the position:
- Answer phones calls and reply or forward emails.
- Fully acknowledge company’s products and services and can respond excising and potential clients’ requests or inquiries by promptly providing answer or solution with details.
- Assign detailed schedule line independently to record clients’ requests by create tickets and update the request status by closely following each ticket completion schedule.
- Tag clients’ complaint about products or services then calm the clients down by offer solution to address the complaint. Follow up the entire problem-solving process till the resolution.
- Record the revenue by following the clients’ payment situation, follow up the late payments with clients’ AP department till the payment finally captured.
- Communicate with logistic personnel to obtain most update shipment statues then notice the clients in timely manner.
- Assist business development personnel on expo booth booking, design and setup, also assist on company website, brochure and PPT design.
- High School degree or higher.
- Good communication skill.
- Good team player with a positive attitude, also can complete tasks independently
Contact person: Sofia Sheikh
Address: 1420 Renaissance Drive, Suite 103, Park Ridge, IL 60068
April 1st 2018