Jinhe USA LLC, subsidiary of Anhui Jinhe Industrial Co., Ltd., a global company doing business in the field of food additives related chemical components production and R&D, is now expanding its business in the U.S. We are currently recruiting an accountant in our Chicago Office.
- Prepare and maintain financial statements/documents under generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP); review and adjust company’s value, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, and other accounts; create purchase orders (PO), and update PO statements in a timely manner by evaluating the adequacy of inventory and regularly interacting with the sales team; analyze company’s revenues and expenses and other financial/accounting records, accounts or other records to assess accuracy, completeness, report variances, and ensure the integrity and accuracy of financial data; Update and review customer invoices and vendor statements through different accounting systems such as QuickBooks and Tungsten-Network, reconcile account discrepancies, follow up issues detected during the reconciliation process until final resolution.
- Conduct internal audits, which include risk assessment of operational effectiveness, financial liability, and compliance with all applicable regulations; document risk assessments over critical areas that can impact the control environment; participate in the audit planning with parent company audit department and management team; provide existing controls information to audit team; implement quality control procedures; assist with the development of the annual internal audit plan; maintain and develop the relationship with business units and the management team; prepare the draft report of audit findings independently and offer recommendations for management; follow external auditor’s procedures to prepare documents for annual auditing; compute company’s tax liability and prepare all the documents and work on filing corporation annual tax return with CPA firm.
- Create and analyze monthly, mid-year and annual budgets; prepare periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs; analyze company’s operation costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to project next period revenues and expenses; communicate company’s financial data/information to management; track cash flow performance and recommend measures to streamline cash flow; prepare financial reports and other ad hoc reports to assist management in making decisions.
- Bachelor degree or higher in accounting.
- Past experience in accounting preferred.
Post Date: Feb 1, 2018
Contact person: Sofia Sheikh
Address: 1420 Renaissance Dr., Suite 103, Park Ridge, IL 60068